Personal insurance | kfi-toolbox-alt

Personal insurance

• House holders / house contents – clothing, personal computers, furniture, kitchen equipment, paintings, TV’s
• House owners – insurance on the building and its fixtures
• Private vehicles
• Specified articles – cell phones, cameras, sport equipment
Before you opt for Personal Insurance, make sure you get enough coverage by speaking to Henry Tromp Brokers.